FDRA and the Footwearists are excited to announce the launch of the Footwear Design Summit – the first and only summit focused on helping development leads and shoe designers explore and understand new software, tech, trends and tools changing how we design shoes in a speed-to-market world.
What Will be Covered? Glad you asked!
- Designing/forecasting based upon retail data
- Analyzing various shoe design software from 2D to 3D
- New material search platform Material Exchange
- New machines and software for material visualizations
- Design for customization
- Design to match production machines (knitting)
- Designing beyond borders: trend-right ideas for global consumers
- Designing with sustainability in mind
- Designing around duty to save money
A full agenda will be launched soon! Footwear designers can register now for the early bird discounts of just $299 until September 1.